- Bird 'backpacks' help scientists discover the longest oversea migration
- A blackpoll warbler fitted with its 0.5g 'backpack'. The songbird migrates non-stop over the Atlantic.
- Disciple of a rare calibre
- It was agreed that he would merely stop writing if there was any slip and this happened when Ramanuja was engaged in the discussion of the Atma swaroopa. Ramanuja walked out in anger and later realised his mistake and apologised. But Kooresa's ...
- IN PICTURES: Thousand gather to celebrate 20th anniversary at Neasden Temple
- The grand festival was held at the Mandir in the presence of Sadguru Pujya Mahant Swami (Keshavjivan Swami), Sadguru Pujya Ishwarcharan Swami, Pujya Atmaswarup Swami and visiting sadhus from India. Through creative three-dimensional projection ...
- Gurukul International spikers runners-up in volleyball event
- But in the final they lost to Kalmeshwar team. Harsh Akturwar, a seventh standard student has been selected for the state-level tournament. The students are trained under the guidance of Ravi Thakre, Atmaswarup Das Swami, headmaster Ashish Chaktrborty ...
- Prince Charles, Camilla visit Akshardham temple
- The Prince and the Duchess circumambulated once around the temple. All the time the royal heir chatted with the head priest Atmaswarup Swami and another priest. He seemed to be inquiring about the carved elephant sculptures on the "Gajendra Path".
Atmasvarupa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atmasvarupa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesportrait rampb group
lockheed sr-71 predecessor models
list of stadiums ghana
incense buddhism shinto and japan
mohammad ali jinnah m c rajah
miscarriage forms and types