- Sergio Lerner Presents RootStock at MIT Bitcoin Expo 2016
- Sergio Lerner, one of the creators of RootStock along with 5 others recently spoke about the platform at MIT Bitcoin Expo 2016. In his speech, he spoke in detail about Smart Contracts, its brief history and the future plans for RootStock.
- US, EU leaders talk Web policy and world economy at MIT
- “That agreement was developed 15 years ago, and obviously a lot has changed in the digital economy since then,” said United States Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker, who was at MIT Friday for a special discussion on Internet policy. “It's been a ...
- International team exploring 17th-century postal archive to speak at MIT
- International team exploring 17th-century postal archive to speak at MIT. The postmaster's treasure chest. Interdisciplinary group of experts will discuss their collaboration on the "Signed, Sealed and Undelivered" project.
- Lebanon-based duo explore e-mail scams at MIT
- She is the wife of a lovely husband and the mother of three, she tells us in the multi-channel video installation “The Rumor of the World,” the initial segment of “Joana Hadjithomas and Khalil Joreige: I Must First Apologize. . .
- Despite high achievements, undergraduate women at MIT are more likely to feel
- The multi-year survey, The Status of Undergraduate Women at MIT,” looked at differences in academics, leadership, campus life, and self perception between genders to see how undergraduate men and women experience MIT differently. And it concluded ...
Atmit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atmit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
garden of ridvan
list of famous piano makers
dream dictionary idol worship
arial unicode ms
bolshoi theatre history