- Calcineurin Inhibitors Reversibly Block Male Fertility In Mice
- The article can be found at: Miyata et al. (2015) Sperm Calcineurin Inhibition Prevents Mouse Fertility with Implications for Male Contraceptive. ———.
- Perceptions and possibilities for tackling mental health issues
- In Maharashtra, the ATMIYATA project has trained community mobilisers to collaborate with local organisations to identify distress and mental health problems. These mobilisers are equipped with locally-made films on smartphones, showing familiar ...
- High-Temperature Superconductivity In Atomically Thin Films
- The article can be found at: Miyata et al. (2015) High-temperature Superconductivity In Potassium-coated Multilayer FeSe Thin Films. ———.
- Honeybee Hive Sealant Stimulates Hair Growth
- AsianScientist (Dec. 16, 2014) - Propolis, a substance from honeybee hives, has been shown to encourage hair growth in mice. The study documenting these findings has been published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
Atmiyata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atmiyata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgray reef shark anatomy
economy of bolivia
shadow of memories dana