- Uganda: Museveni Lawyers Cite Bias, Ask Court to Block Makerere Dons From
- For the second respondent in the main application, Mr McDusman Kabega, Mr Enos Tumusiime, Mr Elison Karuhanga and Mr Oryem Okello. My lords, I am assisted by Mr Francis Atoke, the solicitor general, and Ms Patricia Mutesi, the principal state attorney.
- Uganda: Court to Rule Today On Civil Society Application to Join Election Petition
- Rukutana: I am Mwesigwa Rukutana, representing the third respondent (Attorney General). I am being assisted by the Solicitor General Francis Atoke, Ms Patricia Mutesi (Principal State Attorney).
- Uganda: How Mbabazi Won Preliminary Round
- I am being assisted by Francis Atoke, Philip Mwaka, Martin Mwambutsya, George Karemera, Elisha Bafirawala, Gerald Batanda and Jacky Amusuguti. For the petitioner [Amama], the lead counsel is Mohamed Mbabazi, assisted by Micheal Akampurira, ...
- BN Prose – Book Review: 60 Percent of a True Story by Osisiye Tafa | Review by
- Forget what you have heard in the past and what people will try to tell you about truth being sacrosanct; it is subjective. There's a version of every truth that is filled with inaccuracies, but who's to say which is which?
Atoke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atoke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestony blair second term 2001 to 2005
geography of syria coastal plain
meaning of dreams about november
dream dictionary leprosy
uss atlantis sp-40