Atomic Nucleus History
A selection of articles related to atomic nucleus history.
Original articles from our library related to the Atomic Nucleus History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atomic Nucleus History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Atomic Nucleus History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atomic Nucleus History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Who was John David Main Smith?
- Main Smith's contribution may be put very simply by saying that he challenged Bohr's view of a symmetrical distribution of electrons in each shell surrounding the nucleus of an atom.
- Area 51: Testing facility or nucleus of alien research?
- The more mundane guesses have to do with the grid developed by the Atomic Energy Commission. But the problem with that answer is that there is no Area 51. This has been explained as being ...
- A bright window into our past, present and future
- Instead of looking at the rock composition, they went down to the atomic level, to see what elements made up the minerals, and especially what "types" of oxygen were present.
- Museum to open first phase of science center
- Young scientists will have a new lab to explore with the opening of the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History's latest attraction. The $3 million Science Center annex will open Saturday during its Phase 1 unveiling.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Atomic Nucleus History Topics
Related searcheswvee v-1033