A selection of articles related to atoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Atoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atoms.
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Atoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atoms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Cold Atoms Might Help Physicists Understand Superconductors
- One of the big science stories at the end of last week was an announcement from MIT that researchers there have used a small quantum computer to factor the number 15. That might not seem like much of an achievement– my seven-year-old daughter can ...
- Fermionic microscope watches individual atoms in transition
- Researchers in the US have taken images of individual atoms in an ultracold fermionic gas as it makes the transition from a metallic phase to a band insulator and then to a Mott insulator.
- Phosphorus atoms help drive metal to form ammonia, adding insights to turning
- At the center, one of DOE's Energy Frontier Research Centers (EFRCs), the scientists created a 12-atom ring structure called a ligand that partially surrounds the metal and offers a stable environment for the metal to drive the reaction.
- Quantum computer revolves around just 5 atoms
- They've built a quantum computer that discovers number factors using just five atoms.
- Lady Cavaliers stun Lady Atoms in BBEAL volleyball
- THE Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Lady Cavaliers bucked a two set deficit to shock Baguio College of Technology (BCT) Lady Atoms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbasilio okello
merkava merkava 3 lic
byzantine empire economy
list of fictional dinosaurs
emanuel swedenborg scientific period
2nd gen vin decoder