A selection of articles related to atoms.
Original articles from our library related to the Atoms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atoms.
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Atoms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atoms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Atom s Fam ily Album
- members of the Atoms Family like to hang out. Perky Patty Proton, like her sisters, is quite large with a huge smile and eyes that sparkle (+).
- We perceive space and time to be continuous, but if the amazing
- atoms and have studied the particles that compose them.
- Laser cooling and trapping of neutral atoms*
- atoms would be captured in a trap consisting of focused laser beams, with the the temperature of the atoms reached the microkelvin range.
- 2. Atoms and Heat
- 1 Molecules are collections of atoms stuck to each other; an example is O2 = oxygen gas atoms and molecules, rapid in speed, but microscopic in distance.
- The Periodic Table: Atoms, Elements, and Isotopes
- at different levels of organization-such as fundamental particles, atoms, and images of atoms and to study surface reaction sites on an atom-by-atom basis.
Suggested News Resources
- Swedish Scientist Splits the Atom…In His Own Kitchen
- In a statement to the press he said, “I just wanted to see if it is possible to split atoms at home.” Although later, he acknowledged that the project probably wasn't such a good idea and that “from now on, I'll stick to the theory.
- UK atomic clock is most accurate
- The NPL's CsF2 clock is a "caesium fountain" atomic clock, in which the "ticking" is provided by the measurement of the energy required to change a property of caesium atoms known as "spin".
- This image of electrons orbiting around a molecule is incredible
- Pictured above is a single molecule of pentacene, made up of five rings of carbon atoms and bordered all the way around by hydrogen atoms. It looks like this: Of course, the above diagram is just a representation of where the nuclei of the atoms are.
- IBM Work With World's Thinnest Material Seen Creating PCs 30 Times Faster
- Source: Rahul Nahir/University of Manchester via Bloomberg An artist's rendering depicts a corrugated graphene sheet, showing the hexagona arrangement of carbon atoms in a chicken wire structure.
- Intel's Cedar Trail Atom Processors Delayed to November
- by Andrew Cunningham on 8/18/2011 5:30:00 PM Cedar Trail, the next-generation version of Intel's Atom processor, has been delayed from September 2011 to November 2011 because of graphics driver and Windows 7 certification issues, reports DigiTimes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Atom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The atom is a basic unit of matter that consists of a dense, central nucleus surrounded by a cloud of negatively charged electrons.
- All About Atoms - What are atoms?
- Answers the question "what are atoms?" by providing a basic overview of atomic structure. Also, find out if atoms are the smallest in the universe.
- Chem4Kids.com: Atoms
- Chem4Kids.com Popular Sections Atom Basics This is the section on atoms. Atoms are made of electrons, neutrons, and protons.
- HowStuffWorks "How Atoms Work"
- Structure of the Atom (grades 6-8)
- Basics about atoms, including structure and behavior.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesoncology follow-up
samkhya the metaphysics of samkhya
exponential distribution entropy
proof theory kinds of proof calculus