- Guidelines diverge around atopic dermatitis management
- Because many patients with atopic dermatitis (AD) may have already seen an allergist, it is helpful for dermatologists to understand there are some salient differences between AD management guidelines issued by the American Academy of Dermatology ...
- Positive Data for New Atopic Dermatitis Drugs
- WASHINGTON -- An investigational topical phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor led to statistically and clinically significant improvement in atopic dermatitis with a rapid onset of effect, according to two randomized phase III trials.
- Emollient Treatment Improves Skin Microbiome in Atopic Dermatitis
- Dr. Seite: These studies were performed in order to confirm the previous results published by H. Kong et al showing that the skin microbiota of atopic dermatitis patients was less diversified and presented an overabundance of S.
- New Option to Manage Atopic Dermatitis Presented at AAAAI Annual Meeting
- Results from two multicenter, double-blind, vehicle-controlled studies of a novel, non-steroidal treatment for atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema, were announced in a late-breaking abstract at the 2016 AAAAI Annual Meeting. The phase 3 studies ...
- Santalis announces positive results for pediatric atopic dermatitis treatment
- The study was conducted on 25 patients, aged 3 months to 12 years, with mild, moderate or severe atopic dermatitis with a mean beginning Eczema Area and Severity Index (EASI) score of 11.1 or moderate. Patients were instructed to apply the Santalia AD ...
Atopic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atopic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
tea act of 1773
hasan ibn ali
lonesome dove characters