- Atorvastatin: A Drusen Disintegrator?
- On the basis of these dramatic results, the investigators enrolled 23 participants with large, soft drusenoid pigment epithelial detachments into a trial where all participants received 80 mg of atorvastatin daily.
- High-dose atorvastatin fails to reduce risk for kidney injury after cardiac
- Compared with placebo, high-dose atorvastatin did not decrease risk for acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery, according to findings presented at the Critical Care Congress and published in JAMA.
- Atorvastatin Market Share, Supply and Consumption 2016 to 2021 Global and
- The 'Global and Chinese Atorvastatin Industry, 2011-2021 Market Research Report' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Atorvastatin industry with a focus on the Chinese market.
- Can Perioperative Atorvastatin Reduce Post-Op Acute Kidney Injury?
- HealthDay News — Among adults undergoing cardiac surgery, perioperative atorvastatin does not reduce the risk of acute kidney injury (AKI), according to a study published online February 23 in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Atorvastatin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atorvastatin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesglacier plate tectonics
rule of thumb examples
anantapur places of interest
beltsville maryland history
san jose sharks retired numbers