Atrial Flutter Ablation
A selection of articles related to atrial flutter ablation.
Original articles from our library related to the Atrial Flutter Ablation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Atrial Flutter Ablation.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Atrial Flutter Ablation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atrial Flutter Ablation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Boston Sci wins FDA approval of ablation catheter to treat atrial flutter
- Boston Scientific ($BSX) made a splash in the hot electrophysiology arena, securing FDA approval of the Blazer-Open Irrigated radiofrequency ablation catheter. It's the company's first OI catheter to hit the U.S.
- FDA approves catheter to treat patients in type 1 atrial flutter
- The FDA approved the Blazer open-irrigated (OI) radiofrequency ablation catheter (Boston Scientific) on March 10 to treat patients with type 1 atrial flutter.
- Yoga may ease symptoms for atrial fibrillation patients
- This was the main finding of a study published in the European Journal of Cardiovascular that compares patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation who practiced yoga with patients who did not.
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial flutter is a cardiac arrhythmia that is related in many ways to atrial fibrillation.
- FDA Approves Boston Scientific's (BSX) Blazer OI Catheter
- Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the Blazer Open-Irrigated (OI) radiofrequency ablation catheter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.