- Rapper's Hunger Strike Shows Power of Ancient Form of Protest
- Death comes by dehydration, atrophication and the painful failure of internal organs, chiefly kidneys and liver. The exact origin of the hunger strike is unclear but it has been used a political tactic around the world for many centuries.
- North Miami High principal removed after comment on police controversy
- NORTH MIAMI, Fla. (WSVN) -- North Miami Senior High School's principal has been removed from his position after he took to social media to voice his opinion on a police controversy in Texas involving an officer who was caught on video pushing a black ...
- Halley's Eclipse: a coup for Newtonian prediction and the selling of science
- 300 years ago, on the 3rd of May 1715, a rare solar eclipse occurred over England. It was an opportunity too good to miss for those promoting new astronomical theories – and their own careers. Edmond Halley's corrected map of the 1715 eclipse.
- We have a Mr. Olympia right here in Vegas
- I am always surprised when someone who lives in Las Vegas doesn't know we have a Mr. Olympia here. Longtime Vegas resident Jay Cutler (yes, he has the same name as the disliked NFL quarterback) has won Mr.
- 75 years after Gehrig's speech, frustration, hope surround disease
- It has been 75 years since baseball icon Lou Gehrig declared himself the “luckiest man on the face of the earth,” despite a diagnosis at age 35 of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, a disease with no cure.
Atrophication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atrophication books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
doctrine of the vital force
blood mythology and religion
theodicy examples of theodicy