- “ATNAA” (ANTIDOTE TREATMENT – NERVE AGENT, AUTO
- When activated, the ATNAA sequentially administers atropine and 2.1 mg atropine in 0.7 mL of a sterile, pyrogen-free solution containing 12.
- DIPHENOXYLATE-ATROPINE TAB
- DIPHENOXYLATE-ATROPINE TAB. USES: This medication is used to treat diarrhea. It helps to decrease the number and frequency of bowel movements.
- Lomotil Cv Tablets Liquid
- Atropine sulfate, an anticholinergic, is endo-(ą)-α-(hydroxymethyl) A subtherapeutic amount of atropine sulfate is present to discourage deliberate overdosage.
- Atropine Injection BP
- Atropine Injection BP. CONSUMER MEDICINE INFORMATION. What is in this leaflet.
- Eye on the debate over therapeutic medication
- This is serious stuff, and trainer Bob Baffert began treating the eye with atropine. Luckily, it's responded well to treatment.
- Caution against atropine-tainted Chinese herbal powder
- However, HA's laboratory analysis on the herbal powder consumed detected tropane alkaloids, including atropine.
- Sheriff's Office Completes Toxicology Report On Man Shot By Police
- “The only thing in his blood was atropine which is administered in hospital situations trying to get somebody's heart started,” said Lt. Gary Faulkner, spokesman.
- Diarrhea drug can cause 'brain fog'
- A. Lomotil (diphenoxylate and atropine) has been on the market for more than 50 years to treat diarrhea. This drug, like scores of others, interferes with the action of a brain chemical called acetylcholine.
- Police: Woman confesses to killing missing New Smyrna Beach woman
- In April 2010, she was arrested on charges of felony destroying/tampering with physical evidence, two counts of felony narcotics possession (painkillers atropine and Lortab) and felony aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- Atropine (Atropine) Drug Information: User Reviews, Side Effects
- Learn about the prescription medication Atropine (Atropine), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
- atropine medical facts from Drugs.com
- Dec 15, 2010 Physician reviewed atropine patient information - includes atropine description, dosage and directions.
- uses, dose and administration, main effects, cautions, adverse effects.
- atropine sulfate
- Atropine sulfate is a potent parasympatholytic.
Atropine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Atropine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.