- center, Home of Turquoise, Hakim Omar-e-Khayyam and Attar-e Neyshaburi.
- Kedah's Islamic conversion stories or gateways to its pre-Islamic past
- Sheikh Farid al-Din Attar Neyshaburi 1980; Nurbakhsh 1986; Mawlana. Rumi 1987; Safa 1992/1994).
- 26–28 April 2010 The First International Congress of Applied Geology
- Attar-e Neyshaburi. 3—Igneous and metamorphic rocks in Binaloud near Mashhad.
- هیلاج نامه
- وھ. 121. ﮫﻣﺎﻧ جﻼﯾھ.
- A research on Baha'valad and Attar-e-Neyshaburi attribution to
- ﻓﺼﻠﻨﺎﻣﺔ ﺑﻬﺎر ادب. ﺳﺎل اول. –.
- ESTIMATION OF EROSION AND SEDIMENT YIELD OF EKBATAN
- Omar-e-Khayyam and the great mystical poet Attar-e. Neyshaburi. 3.
- 24th Tehran Int`l Book Fair
- The Persian poet Attar Neyshaburi (1145-1221) Attar's ideas had a great influence on the development of Islamic mysticism.
- Attar Neyshaburi
- Farid Od-din Attar Neyshaburi was one of the greatest Muslim mystical poets and thinkers of the 12th century.
- International Day of Attar Neyshaburi | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- Apr 11, 2008 Outraged at being made a fool, the Mongol cut off `Attar's head. ...
- Neyshabur - The ancient capital and cultural center, Home of
- This ancient city has been the home of the great poet and mathematician Hakim Omar-e-Khayyam and the great mystical poet Attar-e Neyshaburi.
- Welcome to Khorsheed.com
- The aim of the principal Persian Sufi poets and writers such as Abol-majd Majdud Sanai of Ghazneh (d. 1131 AD) or Farid-oddin Attar Neyshaburi (d.
Attar Neyshaburi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Attar Neyshaburi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Attar Neyshaburi Topics
Related searchesbelleview biltmore history
didanosine mechanism of action
bass clarinet invention
iec flicker meter
sodium chloride crystal structure