- the original glossary material, is merely suggested for inclusion, and its definition .
- The Dependent Origination in Buddhism
- silabata and attavada, Kama-tanha is the cause of Kamupadana. Kamupadana is mental concomitants rooted in greed.
- Leadership Paper
- The great leader, Mahatma Gandhi, believed that the only sin is “attavada,” the sin of separateness.
- Narada Bhakti Sutra
- Or “Attavada, the heresy of the belief in Soul or rather in the separateness of Soul or Self from the One Universal, infinite SELF.” Ibid. frag.
- The Dalai Lama's Formulation of Engaged Buddhism: Implications
- philosophy itself has laid stress on the 'heresy' of attavada or separateness: “In the.
- HAKOMI AND THE CREATION CENTERED SPIRITUALITY OF MATTHEW FOX
- in the ultimate analysis, is the sin of separateness, or attavada. According to a Jain maxim, he who conquers this sin conquers all others."=Raghavan Iyer.
- Ato-Az: Encyclopedic Theosophical Glossary
- Attavada (Pali) [from attan self (Sanskrit atman) + vada theory, disputation from the verbal root vad to speak] Atmavada (Sanskrit) The theory of a persistent soul.
- Attavada | RM.com ®
- Attavada articles, reference materials. Need more on Attavada? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Attavada roots.
- What Buddhism is Not
- The upadanas are kamupadana, ditthi upadana, silabbata upadana and attavada upadana.
Attavada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Attavada books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdental caries diagnosis of caries
list of imax venues indiana
manuel noriega biography
battle of the axona