A selection of articles related to attribute.
Original articles from our library related to the Attribute. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Attribute.
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Hippopotamus goddess, protector of women during childbirth, since Archaic times shown standing upright with human arms and legs, a wig of straight hair and a crocodile's back and tail. She carried a torch, a sa (a sign of magical protection) attribute, and...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Goddess of agriculture and the harvest, and Divine source of Life energy. Similar in many respects to the Hellenic Demeter, Ceres is also responsible for seasonality in abdicating her Attribute during winter, the time when her daughter Proserpina spends...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Gaulish/Continental. A Celtic Goddess whose name has not survived, except for Her Latin nomen, which means "Good Provider". She is essentially a Goddess of success and prosperity, and her chief attribute is an inexhaustable Purse of Plenty. She is...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Attribute is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Attribute books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Attribute Grammars
- Chapter 3. 1. Attribute Grammars.
- MACE-Dir SAML Attribute Profiles
- This document contains a pair of SAML attribute profiles addressing the attribute definitions from the Internet2 MACE-Dir Working Group with the SAML 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Network Global Logistics Ranked First Among 3PL Providers in Magazine's 'Quest
- "Network also took the top spot in four of the five attribute categories, scoring 8.94 in Carrier Selection/Negotiation, 9.72 in Order Fulfillment, 9.
- Bureaucracy from the VA
- Don't attribute to incompetence what is more easily attributed to an impenetrable bureaucracy.
- How to Craft Your Personal Brand Statement
- Use this process to uncover your distinguishing attributes and passions. Using a PostIt note, brainstorm and in five minutes, list every personal attribute, value and/or passion that comes to mind. Put one descriptor on each piece of note paper.
Suggested Web Resources
- Attribute | Define Attribute at Dictionary.com
- Attribute definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Attribute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Attribute may refer to: In research, a characteristic of an object (person, thing, etc.
- Attribute Synonyms, Attribute Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for attribute at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Attribute Class (System)
- The Attribute type exposes the following members. Constructors Parameters specify the assembly and the type of the custom attribute to search for.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.