A selection of articles related to attribution theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Attribution Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Attribution Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Attribution Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Attribution Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The following - The Book—A First Look at Communication Theory
- Attribution Theory of Fritz Heider.
- ATTRIBUTION THEORY
- ATTRIBUTION THEORY. One of the most amazing features of human beings is this: They can explain anything.
Suggested News Resources
- AUTISM SPEAKS: LISTEN!
- given talks at local, regional, and national conferences on topics such: the effectiveness of interventions for children with autism; applied behavioural analysis; parental stress related to having a child with a disability, and attribution theory.
- Charmed, troubled lives of the "27 Club"
- The attribution theory describes how people explain social behavior through common sense explanations. The 27 Curse is thus nothing short of "chance deaths at 27" among famous musicians.
Suggested Web Resources
- Attribution (psychology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- According to Edward E.
- Attribution Theory and Motivation
- Attribution theory (Weiner, 1980, 1992) is probably the most influential contemporary theory with implications for academic motivation.
- Attribution Theory
- Sep 7, 2010 Attribution theory is concerned with how individuals interpret events and how this relates to their thinking and behavior.
- Healthy Influence – Persuasion Blog » Attribution Theory
- Attribution Theory. Attribution Theory Why? Iâ€™ll Tell You Why.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.