A selection of articles related to attributional bias.
Original articles from our library related to the Attributional Bias. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Attributional Bias.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Attributional Bias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Attributional Bias books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Attribution Bias: On the lnconclusiveness of the
- Attribution Bias: On the lnconclusiveness of the. Cognition—Motivation Debate. PHILIP E.
- III. Attributional Biases
- (Unintentional=1; Inentional=7). Confidennce in Attribution. Averages ( Unconfident=1;.
- Attributional Biases Among Clinicians: A Comparison of
- Attributional Biases Among Clinicians: A Comparison of Psychoanalysts and Behavior Therapists. S. Pious and Philip G.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 Dumb Leadership Mistakes Smart Managers Avoid
- This “attributional bias” may be understandable, but is perceived by associates as poor leadership. Worry and fret about everything. Precious little of what we worry and fret about ever happens, so don't share every concern with associates.
Suggested Web Resources
- Attributional bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In psychology, an attributional bias is a cognitive bias that affects the way we determine who or what was responsible for an event or action (attribution).
- What is Attribution Bias?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Attribution Bias?
- Attributional bias Summary | BookRags.com
- Attributional bias summary with 2 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, analysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.