A selection of articles related to attributional bias.
Original articles from our library related to the Attributional Bias. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Attributional Bias.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Necromancy 101
- Stop me if you've heard this one. "Necromancy is a dark and dangerous practice so make sure that you stand in your magic circle to protect yourself from evil spirits." Puhlease! Don't tell me that some people still buy into that antique mumbo jumbo....
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Attributional Bias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Attributional Bias books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- "Donald Trump Scares Me": Ex-GOP Lawmaker on the '16 Race, Climate Denialism
- I mean, I think there is this bias, this bigotry, this roughing up people who come to primaries—I mean, to his rallies. I think that's valid.
- The 24/7 city, creativity and the lockout laws
- The experts' information is presented to us as neutral, when it cannot help but have some subjectivity and ideology (even a disciplinary bias for example) underpinning it.
- Is your March Madness bracket really better than mine?
- We often make biased judgments, believing correct picks are due to “skill” but chalking up losses to “bad luck.” Such biasing judgments only reinforce the illusory perception of control over what is actually a random outcome.
- It's official: Global warming has made some weather events worse
- But now, says a new report from the National Academy of Sciences exploring the attribution of extreme events to climate change, scientists can be at least a little bit less conservative about this.
- Accurate and predictive antibody repertoire profiling by molecular
- By using synthetic antibody spike-in genes, we determined that primer bias from multiplex polymerase chain reaction (PCR) library preparation resulted in antibody frequencies with only 42 to 62% accuracy. Additionally ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Attributional Bias Topics
Related searchesbrownie scotland and england
locomotive classification by use
golden city chennai
sociobiology sociobiological theory
balanitis genital washing