- Eight reasons to love Oor Wullie on the comic character's 80th anniversary
- What happens when you mix the Dundonian influence with an area in Glasgow named Auchenshuggle? You get a whole host of comic strip characters living, working and causing trouble around Auchenshoogle. There was even a panto held in the town one ...
- Jings! Crivvens! Oor Wullie is still a Scots legend at 80
- With that shock of spiky blonde hair and a provenance that was partly Dundee and partly Glasgow, he spoke with an undoubted Tayside twang – things were always “braw” – but lived in Auchenshoogle, clearly a reference to Auchenshuggle in the dear green ...
- My 50 favourite UK restaurants: critic Marina O'Loughlin's choice
- I'm sorry if your favourite isn't here, and I apologise in advance to Wales, Birmingham, Auchenshuggle. These are my favourite restaurants, not the UK's best, or the country's top, or any other such arbitrary listicle.
- Jeremy Hunt angers junior doctors by saying some are paid 'danger money'
- auchenshuggle · 30 Oct 2015 0:03. 47 48. How much longer must we suffer this buffoon?
- Revealed: Germaine Greer's 30000-word love letter to Martin Amis, a lover who
- In 2013 the feminist author sold her lifetime archive to the University of Melbourne.
Auchenshuggle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auchenshuggle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
sociology of sport
tesco corporate strategy
charley pride music career
zombie zombies in literature