A selection of articles related to auckland islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Auckland Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Auckland Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Auckland Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auckland Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Year away. Wartime coastwatching on the Auckland Islands, 1944
- Coastal surveillance—New Zealand—Auckland Islands—. History. 4.
- Southern right whales wintering in the Auckland Islands
- Conservation Advisory Science Notes No. 321,. Department of Conservation, Wellington.
- THE CLIMATE OF THE AUCKLAND ISLANDS.
- The following five papers u.ere included in a symposium on "The ecology of the Subantarctic. Islands of New Zealand" at the 1.
- Subantarctica: the Auckland Islands and Joan Druett's Island of the lost
- Shima: The International Journal of Research into Island Cultures. Volume 2 Number 1 2008 a 103 -. Feature Review.
- Auckland Island Coleoptera - Transactions and Proceedings of the
- Auckland Islands has been without an entomologist sufﬁciently inter- ested and qualified, to obtain a completely representative collection of the Coleoptera of ...
Suggested News Resources
- You could own Ngarango Otainui: Tiny island in Auckland harbour for sale
- Ngarango Otainui lies in the inland area of the Manukau harbour, 5km from Auckland International Airport. Photo / Trade Me. One of New Zealand's smallest islands - a rare, privately-owned island in an Auckland harbour - is for sale.
- Fire crew burn $13million Waiheke Island mansion to the ground so owners can
- A team of about 45 volunteer firefighters took part in the drill, which saw a fire truck deployed after being ferried to the scene from Auckland.
- Western Springs hosts 24th Pasifika Festival
- The annual Pasifika Festival in Auckland, billed as the most significant cultural festival in the south Pacific, is under way.
Suggested Web Resources
- Auckland Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Auckland Islands lie 360 kilometres (220 mi) south of Stewart Island, and 465 kilometres (290 mi) from the South Island port of Bluff, between the latitudes ...
- Auckland Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Auckland Island is the main island of the Auckland Islands, an uninhabited archipelago in the south Pacific Ocean belonging to New Zealand. It is inscribed in ...
- Auckland Islands: Places to go in the subantarctic islands, Southland
- The Auckland Islands are the largest of New Zealand's subantarctic islands with the richest flora, the largest number of subantarctic invertebrates and some of ...
- Auckland Islands - World Atlas
- Printable map of Auckland Islands and info and links to Auckland Islands facts, landforms, latitude, longitude, maps, and weather - by worldatlas.com.
- Shipwreck sites, Auckland Islands – Castaways – Te Ara
- This map shows the sites of six of the seven shipwrecks with castaways on the Auckland Islands. Click on the names, or the shipwreck icons, to see the sites or ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Auckland Islands Topics
Related searchesnursing history of nursing
citric acid history
news presenter british newsreaders
list of neopets jetsam