A selection of articles related to auckland islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Auckland Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Auckland Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
Auckland Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auckland Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Southern right whales wintering in the Auckland Islands
- Keywords: southern right whale, Eubalaena australis, Auckland Islands, . Island since the 1940s and at the Auckland Islands for the last two decades.
- ECOLOGICAL STUDIES OF THE AUCKLAND ISLANDS
- TI•E Auckland Islands Flightless Teal (Anas a.
- Auckland Island Coleoptera
- Auckland Islands has been without an entomologist suﬁiciently inter- ested and qualiﬁed expedition to Auckland Island tor observation of the transit of Venus.
- DIET OF FERAL GOATS AND FERAL PIGS ON AUCKLAND
- Summary: The diets of feral pigs and feral goats shot on the main Auckland Island in 1989 are described from analyses of stomach and rumen contents.
Suggested News Resources
- Zoo staff prepare for Happy Feet's farewell
- He will travel in a purpose built crate onboard the vessel, before being released east of the Auckland Islands. A special satellite transmitter will track his journey, and it is likely to stay on him until around April next year when he moults.
- No sightings of entangled southern right whale
- By Rebecca Fox on Thu, 18 Aug 2011 Researchers undertake photo identification of a southern right whale in Port Ross in the Auckland Islands. Photo by Trudi Webster.
- Sealions, squid fishery at odds
- By Rebecca Fox on Sat, 13 Aug 2011 Competition between New Zealand sea lions and the squid fishery has been found to be the most likely cause of a decline in the threatened sea mammal in the Auckland Islands.
- Squid fishing killing sea lions
- University of Otago research examining why numbers of the threatened New Zealand sea lion, Phocarctos hookeri, are declining on their main breeding ground of the Auckland Islands has identified squid fishing as the most likely cause.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Auckland Islands - murihiku.com
- The Auckland islands were a site of the sealing and whaling trade during the 19th Century, with sealers often returning with 2000 or more skins.
- auckland Islands map and information page
- Official Name Auckland Islands (a territory of New Zealand) arrow Population Uninhabited arrow Capital City N.A.
- Auckland Islands | Heritage Expeditions
- Geographic, historical, flora and fauna information on the Auckland Islands in the Southern Ocean.
- Auckland Island Pigs Rescue Project
- Auckland Island Feral Pigs Rescue Project, description and photos. Rare Breeds livestock of New Zealand.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Auckland Islands Topics
polarity energy balancing massage
jyota se jyota
shotgun cannabis form of blowback
biblical mount sinai halal bedr