- Definition of audiotape from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of audiotape. Pronunciation of audiotape.
- NAPS Professional Book and Audiotape Review Continuing
- choose selected audiotapes that have been recorded at past NAPS national conferences.
- D6.1 : Report on video and audio tape deterioration mechanisms
- D6.1 : Report on video and audio tape deterioration mechanisms and considerations about implementation of a collection condition assessment method (D6.
- DIGITAL AUDIO TAPE TECHNOLOGY: A FORMIDABLE
- nological advancement is the digital audio tape (DAT) system.' The . Digital Audio Tape Recorders: Hearings on H.
- (START OF AUDIOTAPE)
- 1. For additional information contact the Archives Center at 202.633.
- Convicted killer Gerald Szakal seeks courtroom audiotape
- Attorney Noah Geary, a Washington attorney who filed the appeal on behalf of Gerald Szakal, is seeking a complete copy of courtroom audiotape from the trial and an additional 90 days to file briefs.
- Warren Jeffs trial: Rapists' child brides 'sex training' audiotapes revealed
- By Daily Mail Reporter Disturbing audiotapes of notorious polygamist Warren Jeffs training his 'spiritual wives' to have sex with him were released by a Texas court.
- First Amendment Rights of Individuals are Equal to those of Traditional Media.
- City of Boston, et al, a Mr. Glik had used his cellular phone to video and audio tape a police encounter with a man on the Boston Common. He was arrested for doing so but charges were thereafter dropped.
- Appeals court affirms tossing of torture victim's federal lawsuit
- But the decision simply clears the way for the real battle in Campbell County Circuit Court over what damages, if any, the Silers are entitled to for a case of police brutality unparalleled not only for its brutality but its capture on audiotape.
- Judge Rules That Komisarjevsky Confession May Be Used In Cheshire Home
- In his argument to Blue on Friday morning, defense attorney Walter Bansley III said that the failure by detectives to audiotape Komisarjevsky's being advised of his rights and then waiving them suggested a coverup by the police.
- Digital Audio Tape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Digital Audio Tape (DAT or R-DAT) is a signal recording and playback medium developed by Sony and introduced in 1987.
- audiotape - definition of audiotape by the Free Online Dictionary
- au·di·o·tape (ô d - -t p ). n. 1.
- Audiotape - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- au·dio·tape. noun \ˈȯ-dē-ō-ˌtāp\. Definition of AUDIOTAPE.
Audiotape is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Audiotape books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestransmitter history
alkene chemical properties