A selection of articles related to auditory hallucinations.
Original articles from our library related to the Auditory Hallucinations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Auditory Hallucinations.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can anyone be hypnotized or only certain people? The search for the 'hypnotizability trait.'
- 4.1. Hypnotizability Using standardized induction scripts and classical induction techniques, somepeople are found to be markedly more hypnotizable than others. Aside from a requisite minimum intelligence for language and capacity to followinstructions, there...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Belladonna (Deadly Nightshade)
- This remedy is made from the deadly nightshade, an ancient herb used in witch-craft and magick. It was also used in eyedrops by Italian women to increase their beauty: 'bella donna' means 'beautiful woman'; what this herb then does is dilating the pupils,...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Auditory Hallucinations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auditory Hallucinations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neuroimaging, auditory hallucinations,
- Neuroimaging, auditory hallucinations, and the bicameral mind. Leo Sher, MD. Sher National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Md.
Suggested News Resources
- Murder suspect to have mental evaluation
- "I have diagnosed her with major depressive disorder, chronic and severe, with psychotic features," Daniel said "The psychotic symptoms include auditory hallucinations, which are of command nature.
- Psychologists dispute sanity of admitted killer
- The psychologist said Mr. Makinen related to him that he had been having auditory hallucinations for four or five years before the killing. He said Mr.
- Man granted new trial in landlord killing
- DiPadova's lawyers claimed he lacked criminal responsibility for the 2004 killing in Lowell because he was suffering from auditory hallucinations commanding him to kill Nancy Carignan. Carignan, 56, was found dead in her home on July 28, 2004.
- Katie Holmes Terrorized by Movie Script
- If Katie's claims of Dark-induced sleep disturbances and auditory hallucinations are true, then we're inclined to believe the latter, if only because it seems like it would take a lot to rattle someone who spends so much time dealing with Tom Cruise.
- Global Schizophrenia Prevalence, Companies Analysis & Drugs Forecast (2010 - 2015)
- It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, or lack of concentration and motivation and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction.
Suggested Web Resources
- Auditory hallucination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An auditory hallucination, or paracusia, is a form of hallucination that involves perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus.
- Hearing Voices (Auditory Hallucinations)
- Hearing Voices (Auditory Hallucinations).
- Pseudo-Auditory Hallucinations
- Pseudo-auditory Hallucinations--what are pseudo-auditory hallucinations? How do they differ from tinnitus and true auditory hallucinations?
- Auditory Hallucinations: What's it like Hearing Voices - HealthyPlace
- Sep 27, 2003 Auditory hallucinations or hearing voices affects patients with schizophrenia and mood disorders.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Auditory Hallucinations Topics
Related searchesstanley kubrick final kubrick coda
kit kat kit kat varieties
catalyst commonly used catalysts
nu metal definition
namaste gesture and symbolism
united statesmexico border geography