- Noun, 1.
- Augmentin® (amoxicillin/clavulanate) in the treatment of community
- amoxicillin/clavulanate 2000/125 mg twice daily (available as Augmentin XR® in Amoxicillin/clavulanate 90/6.
- AUGMENTIN 500-125 TABLET
- AUGMENTIN 500-125 TABLET. USES: Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid is a penicillin- type antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
- Augmentin Chewables
- Synonyms. AUGMENTIN 156.25mg CHEWABLE TABLETS AUGMENTIN 312.
- Augmentin Tab 1g (HK-42252) and Augmentin Tab 625mg (HK-44027) (collectively
- We can confirm that GSK does not intentionally use any phthalates of any Augmentin products. For enquiries, please call our hotline 3189 8765 within the office hour (9am - 5:30pm on Monday to Friday).
- Antibiotics cheaper
- The prices of three GlaxoSmithKline antibiotics, including the popular Augmentin, were significantly reduced this week, a company spokesman said.
- Extension of recall of GlaxoSmithKline's Augmentin
- Hong Kong (HKSAR) - The Department of Health (DH) today (August 2) ordered GlaxoSmithKline Limited (GSK) to recall from shelves two more strengths of its Augmentin, namely the 625mg tablet (registration no.
- Dr Reddy's Laboratories: Buy
- DRL's acquisition of GSK's penicillin facility in the US opens up newer avenues for growth as it has allowed the company an entry into the US penicillin-based anti-bacterial market segment (through brands such as Augmentin and Amoxil).
- Augmentin Information from Drugs.com
- Augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) is an antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections, such as sinusitis, pneumonia and bronchitis.
- Jul 2, 2008 Augmentin is a prescription antibiotic that is licensed to treat various types of infections.
Augmentin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Augmentin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmusic of england sea shanties
the caves of steel plot summary
sodium physiology and sodium ions
geography of bangladesh river systems
tibetan language phonological history