Auguste Van Pels
A selection of articles related to auguste van pels.
Original articles from our library related to the Auguste Van Pels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Auguste Van Pels.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 4
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF CATERPILLAR TO BUTTERFLY It is not difficult to see that the whole Agenda behind owning a bigger home, a newer car and more land is one of ego. This is an orientation toward the building of an empire of material wealth, in a vain...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Auguste Van Pels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auguste Van Pels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Family Guide - Virginia Stage Company
- eventually hide four Dutch Jews as well -- Hermann, Auguste, and Peter van Pels , and Fritz Pfeffer.
- Anne Frank: One Girl's Story
- Auguste van Pels was murdered while being transported to another camp from Auschwitz in early February, 1945.
- Anne Frank Exhibition Notes
- family, but also for the Van Pels family: Hermann and Auguste and their son Peter .
- Anne Frank\.fm
- Her actual name is Auguste van Pels, but Anne calls her Petronella van. Daan in her diary. Anne initially describes Mrs.
- Anne Frank ~Childhood~
- partnership with Hermann van Pels but the discrimination against the Jews began as well. Hermann van Pels. Auguste van Pels.
Suggested News Resources
- CIDI wil bouwstop en verwijdering Buchenwaldhek in Zandvoort
- In Buchenwald zijn circa 50.000 mensen door de Nazi's vermoord, waaronder Auguste van Pels, een van de onderduikers in het Achterhuis van Anne Frank. Ook premier Willem Drees verbleef van 1940-1941 in het concentratiekamp Buchenwald.
Suggested Web Resources
- Auguste Rottgen Van Pels (1900 - 1945) - Find A Grave Memorial
- May 2, 2007 Mother of Peter van Pels.
- Auguste van Pels
- Auguste is born on 29 September 1900 in Buer near Osnabrück, Germany. Miep Gies describes Auguste as stylish and coquettish.
- Auguste van Pels - Anne Frank Guide
- You are here:Home; ThemeSecret Annex; Subject Auguste van Pels.
- What happened to auguste van pels
- When did Auguste Van Pels and Herman Van Pels marry?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.