A selection of articles related to augustifolia.
Original articles from our library related to the Augustifolia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Augustifolia.
- Echinacea: Correspondences
- Echinacea augustifolia Folk Names: Black Sampson, Coneflower, Rudbeckia Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Strengthening Spells...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Augustifolia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Augustifolia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lavender, A Drought-Tolerant Beauty
- Lavendula augustifolia, or English lavender, is probably the most well-known variety. It is native to the Mediterranean region. Its gray-green leaves are fragrant and bright against the standard green yard.
- Genital herpes
- The holistic remedy being suggested for total cure of Genital Herpes is a combination of natural extracts of Eugenia caryophylatta, Citrus lemonis, Euphorbia unispina, Hypericum perforatum and Echinacea augustifolia.
- 2015 On an Urban Farm: The Year in Review
- Following advice to start slow and small we took the first steps to building the infrastructure for our urban farm: 1. Purchased a green house for propagation; 2. Planted 45 Lavender Grosso and Lavender Augustifolia plants; 3.
- Sleeping Around: How to Sleep on a Lavender Farm
- "Have any more of that lavender spray?
- Fertile ground in others' gardens
- We admired her clipped hedges of smoky Old Man Saltbush (Atriplex nummularia “Eyres Green”) around the orchard, hardy natives which attract beneficial insects, and Russian Olives (Elaeagnus augustifolia), deciduous but now covered in tiny, fragrant ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.