A selection of articles related to augustine.
Original articles from our library related to the Augustine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Augustine.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Augustine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Augustine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Review of U.S. Human Spaceflight Plans Committee - Final Report
- 1. Review of U.S.
- THE CONFESSIONS of SAINT AUGUSTINE
- THE CONFESSIONS OF SAINT AUGUSTINE. BOOK I: 3. BOOK I: Confessions of the greatness and unsearchableness of God, of.
- A St. Augustine Timeline
- 1566-1572/73 Town of St. Augustine is located on Anastasia Island. 1570.
Suggested News Resources
- St. Augustine at the Fed
- Ben Bernanke's annual Jackson Hole policy speech on Friday—more hyped than Hurricane Irene—contained little news about monetary policy.
- How do we dodge so many storms? Location, location, location -- and luck
- By ANTHONY DeMATTEO St. Augustine steadily dodging solid hits from hurricanes is part luck, part location, according to a meteorologist with the National Weather Service at Jacksonville. Meteorologist Jason Hess said Sunday that St.
- Life lessons from parents continue to drive Bears' Amobi Okoye
- Instead, Okoye focuses on a lesson from his father, Augustine. “At the end of the day, ask yourself this question: 'Did you truly and honestly put everything you had to make yourself successful?' ” Okoye recalls his father often saying.
- Scents Of St. Augustine Introduces Healthy Candle Product Line
- Scents of St. Augustine, a Florida retailer specializing in soy candles and other organic products, is becoming increasingly well known for their “healthy” options in candles and soaps.
- Virginia Union prevails 12-0 over St. Augustine's with Hurricane Irene bearing
- The Panthers beat St. Augustine's 12-0 on Saturday in a game that began at 2 pm EDT, just as Hurricane Irene was beginning to douse Virginia's capital city with driving rain and gusting winds.
Suggested Web Resources
- Augustine of Hippo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Augustine of Hippo 3] (November 13, 354 – August 28, 430), also known as Augustine, St. Augustine, St. Austin, St.
- Saint Augustine (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Nov 12, 2010 Aurelius Augustinus [more commonly “St. Augustine of Hippo,” often simply “ Augustine”] (354–430 C.E.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Augustine of Hippo
- Biography, with extensive hyperlinks to related articles.
- Biography of St. Augustine | Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Accepted by most scholars to be the most important figure in the ancient Western church, St. Augustine was born in Tagaste, Numidia in North Africa.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescolindale history
hindu name meaning dictionary
the book of sand plot summary
dream symbol spiritual healing
list of roads and highways malaysia
pawtucket rhode island geography