- The 'Aumakua — Hawaiian Ancestral Spirits
- tral spirits ('aumakua) to living p a r e n t s. (m ä k u a) more illustrious ancestors as 'aumakua, and sought their aid.
- 'Aumakua Sprint Mile Swim Results by Age Groups
- 'Aumakua Sprint Mile Swim Results by Age Groups. 10-U nder. 11-12.
- 2010 'Aumakua Swim Results 2010 'Aumakua Sprint Mile Swim
- 2010 'Aumakua Swim Results. Total. 10-.
- 2007 'Aumakua Sprint Mile Swim Results by Age Groups
- 2007 'Aumakua Sprint Mile Swim Results by Age Groups. 10-U nder. 11-12.
- Case Report Aumakua: Behavioral Direction Visions in Hawaiians
- Journal of Abnormal Psychology. 1977, Vol. 86, No.
- Maui Ocean Center Releases Green Sea Turtles
- Kate Zolezzi, General Manager at Maui Ocean Center, gave her thoughts on the blessing: “In Hawaiian culture, green sea turtles are considered na 'aumakua, a family's ancestral god or deity that takes the form of an animal.
- Aumakua - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Hawaiian mythology, an ʻaumakua is a family god, often a deified ancestor.
- 'AUMAKUA - Hawaiian protective deity
- Hawaii 'aumakua or system of beliefs.
- What does Aumakua mean?
- Scores of times I have been asked "what is your Aumakua"? To which I have grown accustomed to the answering a question with a question.
- Sharks as 'aumakua
- In Hawaiian, 'aumakua is defined as a benevolent guardian spirit or family protector.
- 'Aumakua of Kona, O'ahu: Kona: Stories of an Ancient Island
- Sep 11, 2010 Manoa down to Mo'ili'ili was known for its mo'owater spirits, usually female, in the form of large lizards.
Aumakua is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aumakua books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.