- Can: Many Happy Returns To 'Tago Mago'
- Another monster of a track, Aumgn, takes up the entire first side of the second disc, but its 17 and a half minutes will either have you nodding in nerd-like avant-garde appreciation or leave you thinking: “What the fuck is this shit?
- Can's Impossible Music
- “We must resort to image, simile, and metaphor,” he says. “We resort to common poetry to describe the impossible.” This is Can's music: impossible.
- “Can World”: An Exclusive Excerpt from Alan Warner's 33 1/3 Book on 'Tago Mago'
- I could surmise editing had taken place with 'Aumgn' and 'Peking O', as both of those pieces clearly transition from one world of sound to another and it struck me as quite likely some trimming of the recorded material must have taken place.
- Fanatics! All About Tago Mago
- Fanatics! I am happy to be able to lay this very cool and special show on you. I was lucky enough to get a great sounding copy of Can's amazing album Tago Mago.
- Can Come Back
- Early releases, like “Monster Movie,” had a stripped-down, garage-rock quality, but over time, Can put out longer, more free-form music, like “Tago Mago”'s textural, sprawling “Aumgn” and the “Future Days” LP.
Aumgn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aumgn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschristopher paolini
list of chicago elevated stations
cn tower size comparisons
dream dictionary donkey