A selection of articles related to aural reading.
Original articles from our library related to the Aural Reading. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aural Reading.
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Tarot Reading Misunderstandings and Frequently Asked Questions
- Six Questions I Get Asked Most Fate or Free Will The question of whether a card in the future position is absolutely 'gospel' is a matter which often baffles until experience is gelled with feeling. Because a card denotes a certain influence or event does not...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Psychic Readings
- Psychic readers use different tools for their trade. Here are some methods they use for psychic readings.
Psychic Abilities >> Precognition
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Aural Reading is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aural Reading books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- - Visual - Aural - Reading/Writing - Kinesthetic - Alertness - Work
- Know Your Student. • GPA/Academic Restriction. • Learning style.
- Christine E. Rollins – Director, legal research and writing • e-mail
- legal research and writing • e-mail: rollinsc@slu.
- Learning style preferences of medical students: a single-institute
- Aug 1, 2011 aural, reading/writing and kinesthetic. Descriptive statistics were used to identify the learning styles of students.
- Skills Enhancement Program
- Academic Needs. • Reading. • Writing.
- Reading Aids for the Blind: A Special Case of
- the Battelle Aural Reading Device“ and the Mauch Laboratories . Visotoner.
Suggested News Resources
- Wired for Sound
- She is not unalterably opposed to aural reading; in fact, she's a fan of recorded lectures. But when it comes to fiction, she insists on holding the printed text in her hand.
Suggested Web Resources
- Alternative Reading
- *All the text from the internet can be read aurally by students who use this system .
- The VARK Categories
- The acronym VARK stands for Visual, Aural, Read/write, and Kinesthetic sensory modalities that are used for learning information.
- VARK -- A Guide to Learning Styles
- The books are downloaded to your computer immediately after payment.
- Sight-reading - Rhythm and Aural Training
- Rhythm and Aural Training are essentials to Sight-reading. Read this how-to article by choirmaster Andrew Wright to boost your choir's performance.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aural Reading Topics
Related searchespetition of right
american exceptionalism immigration and the availability of resources
kundalini and shaktipat
sexual reproduction reproduction in birds
1956 hungarian revolution causes
the third man adaptation of the source material