- With auricular therapy, clients are able to find out what is wrong with their body, way before signs show up on a typical physical or blood test.
- The Complementary Therapy Program at Holy Redeemer Hospice
- Light pressure hand / foot / auricular reflexology. Energy Therapy. Healing Touch – (an extensive nursing based energy therapy certification program).
- Catalog09 Final-Revised 7-10.qxd
- Auricular (Ear) Therapy. 8. New Trends (Face Reflex and Ionized).
- Hinckley 2011 and 2012 Dates Date Course Tutor Cost June 2011
- Wendy Smith. Ł100. 22.
- CHAPTER ONE
- developing this Hand Reflexology Manual. Beryl Crane presents her Continual Professional.
- Acupressure and Holistic Health
- h. Spinal Rub i. Shoulder Rub.
- Beth Coleman's Auricular Therapy Page
- Auricular reflexology can be used to treat health conditions in distant parts of the body.
- How Reflexologists Use Auricular Therapy: Ear Reflexology
- Oct 27, 2008 Reflexologists use Auricular Therapy in the form of Ear Reflexology to encourage relaxation, improve circulation and bring about wellness.
- Ear Reflexology - AMD2
- Plan to be an expert in the field of Auricular Reflexology and let the rest of the world race to catch up with you!
- Auricular Reflexology - SOUL STORIES
- Auricular Reflexology. Course Overview: Learn to perform ear reflexology as an adjunct to foot or hand reflexology.
- Ear Reflexology/Auricular Therapy - Blog - Reflexology And Massage
- Jan 14, 2010 Auricular therapy is utilized by acupuncturists, shiatsu practitioners, and naturopaths.
Auricular Reflexology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auricular Reflexology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.