- Aurium raises £270m for infrastructure investment in renewables
- Aurium Capital Markets says it has raised £270m, including over £100m from institutional pension schemes - to fund renewable energy projects, where it sees opportunity given that the UK government plans phase out all coal fired stations within ten years.
- Aurium targets raising GBP 500m for UK renewables investments
- February 9 (SeeNews) - UK specialist finance house Aurium Capital Markets is seeking to raise up to GBP 500 million (USD 721m/EUR 643m) to invest in the UK renewable energy sector. According to the firm, the sector represents an increasingly attractive ...
- Aurium Capital targets £500m for RE investments to plug coal gap
- Aurium warns that the government's recent decision to phase out coal-fired stations within the next ten years increases the risk of Britain facing blackouts and energy-security issues.
- Aurium Capital Markets Warns of Increased Risk of UK Energy Security Issue
- Specialist finance house Aurium Capital Markets (Aurium), which provides investors with access to innovative investment opportunities, has warned that the government's recent announcement to phase out all coal fired stations within ten years, has ...
Aurium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aurium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarthur kornberg family life
st xaviers college
dream symbol right arm