A selection of articles related to aurochs origin.
Original articles from our library related to the Aurochs Origin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aurochs Origin.
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Aurochs Origin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aurochs Origin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The gruelling hunt for the aurochs genome
- The gruelling hunt for the aurochs genome. Following the publication of research into the origins and evolution of modern cattle using whole-genome sequencing in Genome Biology, author David MacHugh explains more about their findings in this guest blog.
- Trapped in the Loneliest Cafés in the World
- Paul Salopek is walking the global trail of the first humans who migrated out of Africa in the Stone Age. His continuous 21,000-mile foot journey, called the “Out of Eden Walk,” is recorded in dispatches. The tables stand by the roadside.
- The Verge Review of Animals: the cow
- A 2012 study in Molecular Biology and Evolution determined that humans in the modern-day Middle East first started domesticating wild aurochs, the ancestors of cows, in very small numbers about 10,500 years ago. The authors speculated that aurochs were ...
- Cats, Dogs, and Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan: a small but affluent petroleum state hemmed between empires, civilizations, continents. Between Europe and Asia. Between Russia and Iran.
- Where did the first dogs come from?
- Dogs' origin story goes something like this: sometime between 16,000 and 30,000 years ago, there were some stressed-out hungry wolves whose hunting territory had been encroached upon by humans. Luckily, these wolves were resourceful and they ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.