A selection of articles related to auspicious.
Original articles from our library related to the Auspicious. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Auspicious.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Auspicious is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auspicious books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Verses of the Eight Noble Auspicious Ones
- SANG GYE CHHÖ DANG GEN DÜN P'HAK PAI TS'HOK. Auspicious Realms of the ten directions where all appearance is.
- Auspicious Dates
- Auspicious Dates for XXX. Confidential. Page - 2 -.
- An Auspicious Find
- An Auspicious Find. Artist – Lori Sobkowich.
- The Eight Auspicious Symbols
- See www.uni.edu/mandala to learn more.
Suggested News Resources
- A Newcomer's Auspicious Debut, Amid a More Eclectic Opera Scene
- has the qualities that used to attract audiences to City Opera. A version of this review appeared in print on September 2, 2011, on page C3 of the New York edition with the headline: A Newcomer's Auspicious Debut, Amid a More Eclectic Opera Scene.
- Could Venice numbers work for Cronenberg?
- Strange coincidence or auspicious sign? David Cronenberg is at the Venice film festival with his movie “A Dangerous Method”, one of 22 in the main competition lineup and competing for the coveted Golden Lion for best picture come September 10.
- God of auspicious beginnings
- Ganesha is perhaps the most interesting deity in the Hindu pantheon. This unconventional god, who also goes by the names of Ganapati and Vinayaka, is the master of ceremonies.
- Off on the Wrong Foot in a Historically Tough September
- Not a very auspicious start to September — historically, the toughest month of the year for the Dow. Stocks spiked in the early going, after the monthly purchasing managers' number hit the wires at 10 am At 50.
Suggested Web Resources
- Auspicious | Define Auspicious at Dictionary.com
- Auspicious definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Auspicious - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- showing or suggesting that future success is likely : propitious <made an auspicious beginning>. 2.
- auspicious - Wiktionary
- auspicious (comparative more auspicious, superlative most auspicious). Of good omen; indicating future success. Conducive to success.
- Auspicious Synonyms, Auspicious Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for auspicious at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms , and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- auspicious - definition of auspicious by the Free Online Dictionary
- Attended by favorable circumstances; propitious: an auspicious time to ask for a raise in salary. See Synonyms at favorable. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshomeostasis overview
folkestone population changes
list of countries by poverty
agra fort other notable facts