A selection of articles related to auspicious.
Original articles from our library related to the Auspicious. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Auspicious.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Auspicious is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auspicious books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Maha Shivaratri 2016: Know Puja Muhurat, Puja Vidhi & auspicious timings to
- Maha Shivratri, one of the most auspicious festival which is celebrated with utmost devotion and religious fervor.
- Auspicious comeback for Donna Cruz
- DONNA CRUZ performs an impassioned version of the jukebox ditty, “Ika'y Mahal Pa Rin,” with Piolo Pascual in her comeback album, “Now and Forever.” The reimagined love song has a dated, '90s feel to it, but it proficiently puts Donna and Piolo in a ...
- Auspicious awards
- The 88th annual Academy Awards, an auspicious number for Chinese, was a trending topic on social media sites these two days and widely discussed during recent lunch hours, with most conversations being about every Chinese female's favorite Western ...
- Mahamaham off to an auspicious start
- Mahamaham 2016 got off to an auspicious start here on Saturday with the hoisting of the sacred flag at six Shiva temples associated with the Mahamaham and thousands taking a holy dip at the hallowed tank.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshuman-environment interaction
asterix stereotypes and allusions
hans-georg gadamer quotes
robbie williams notes
spider solitaire hacks
camembert cheese production
diathermy monopolar diathermy