A selection of articles related to austerity.
Original articles from our library related to the Austerity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Austerity.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Austerity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Austerity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Greeks Denounce Bailout Deal That Calls for New Round of Austerity
- On Democracy Now!, Michalis Spourdalakis, professor of political science at Athens University and a founding member of Syriza, spoke about the agreement reached by Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras that would implement austerity measures in ...
- George Osborne to highlight dangers around EU referendum in anti-austerity Budget
- George Osborne is expected to postpone fresh austerity measures this week until 2018 as part of a highly political Budget which will emphasise the dangers to the world economy ahead of the EU referendum this summer. The Chancellor will tell MPs, in a ...
- Mhairi Black attacks George Osborne over austerity
- THE UK's youngest MP has insisted that pensions are not a benefit but a right, as she attacked Chancellor George Osborne over his obsession with “unnecessary austerity”. Twenty-one year old Mhairi Black used a speech to the SNP spring conference in ...
- PM Tsipras: Europe is Crushed Between Austerity and Closed Borders
- tsipras-Paris Europe is stuck between a rock and a hard place, austerity and closed borders, Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras said on Friday during a speech at a press conference in Paris for an event titled “Europe must change”, organized by Pierre ...
- Austerity Past And Future
- It is tempting for journalists in particular to treat arguments against fiscal consolidation (austerity) during the depth of the recession as the same as arguments against fiscal consolidation now.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.