Australian Snubfin Dolphin
A selection of articles related to australian snubfin dolphin.
Original articles from our library related to the Australian Snubfin Dolphin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Australian Snubfin Dolphin.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Sign Characteristics: Pisces
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Tuesday Birthstones Pink Coral Turquoise Aquamarine Colours Purple Grey Blue Flowers Iris Camellia Jasmine Lily Metals Tin Essences Incense Wistaria Animals Elephant Dolphin Dog GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by...
Astrology >> Pisces
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Australian Snubfin Dolphin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Australian Snubfin Dolphin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Australian Snubfin Dolphin: A case for legal protection
- What do we know about the Australian snubfin dolphin? 04.
- Snubfin dolphin - WWF Australia
- Snubfin Dolphin. Orcaella heinsohni.
- 1 Orcaella heinsohni (Beasley, Robertson and Arnold, 2005
- English: Australian snubfin dolphin. German: Australischer Stupsflossen-Delphin. Spanish: Delfín a aleta chata de Australia.
- Population sizes, site fidelity and residence patterns of Australian
- of Australian snubfin and Indo-Pacific humpback dolphins: Implications for conservation. Guido J. Parraa,b,*, Peter J.
Suggested News Resources
- Meet the Burrunan, a newly-identified species of dolphin
- "This is an incredibly fascinating discovery as there have only been three new dolphin species formally described and recognised since the late 1800s," Charlton-Robb said of her research.
Suggested Web Resources
- Australian snubfin dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Australian snubfin dolphin (Orcaella heinsohni) is a dolphin found off the northern coasts of Australia.
- CMS: Orcaella heinsohni, Australian snubfin dolphin
- The Australian snubfin dolphin resembles the Irrawaddy dolphin (O. brevirostris), but, as opposed to its congener, the dorsal groove is absent.
- WWF - Discovering Australia's snubfin dolphin
- A new species of dolphin was found in Australia's northern waters in 2005.
- Australian snubfin dolphin (Department of Environment and
- Feb 23, 2011 The Australian snubfin dolphin is a relatively small cetacean (dolphin and whale family). Adults average 2 metres in length.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Australian Snubfin Dolphin Topics
Related searcheskangaroo adaptations
surf music surf ballads
a game of thrones
list of consonants glottal consonants