Australian Snubfin Dolphin
A selection of articles related to australian snubfin dolphin.
Original articles from our library related to the Australian Snubfin Dolphin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Australian Snubfin Dolphin.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
Australian Snubfin Dolphin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Australian Snubfin Dolphin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Australian Snubfin Dolphin: A case for legal protection
- What do we know about the Australian snubfin dolphin? 04.
- Snubfin dolphin - WWF Australia
- Snubfin Dolphin. Orcaella heinsohni.
- 1 Orcaella heinsohni (Beasley, Robertson and Arnold, 2005
- English: Australian snubfin dolphin. German: Australischer Stupsflossen-Delphin. Spanish: Delfín a aleta chata de Australia.
- Population sizes, site fidelity and residence patterns of Australian
- of Australian snubfin and Indo-Pacific humpback dolphins: Implications for conservation. Guido J. Parraa,b,*, Peter J.
Suggested News Resources
- Meet the Burrunan, a newly-identified species of dolphin
- "This is an incredibly fascinating discovery as there have only been three new dolphin species formally described and recognised since the late 1800s," Charlton-Robb said of her research.
Suggested Web Resources
- Australian snubfin dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Australian snubfin dolphin (Orcaella heinsohni) is a dolphin found off the northern coasts of Australia.
- CMS: Orcaella heinsohni, Australian snubfin dolphin
- The Australian snubfin dolphin resembles the Irrawaddy dolphin (O. brevirostris), but, as opposed to its congener, the dorsal groove is absent.
- WWF - Discovering Australia's snubfin dolphin
- A new species of dolphin was found in Australia's northern waters in 2005.
- Australian snubfin dolphin (Department of Environment and
- Feb 23, 2011 The Australian snubfin dolphin is a relatively small cetacean (dolphin and whale family). Adults average 2 metres in length.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Australian Snubfin Dolphin Topics
macguffin other examples
hawaiian islands geology