Australian Snubfin Dolphin
A selection of articles related to australian snubfin dolphin.
Original articles from our library related to the Australian Snubfin Dolphin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Australian Snubfin Dolphin.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
Australian Snubfin Dolphin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Australian Snubfin Dolphin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rare hybrid dolphin found on Broome beach
- Mr Cochrane said tissue analysis had since revealed the dolphin's mother to be an Australian snub fin dolphin. But he said the tests could not determine the origins of the father.
- Kimberley dolphins vulnerable to human activity, Murdoch University
- The researchers published the findings of a four-year study which provides the first estimates of the abundance of three shallow, inshore species of dolphin — the Australian snubfin, the Australian humpback and the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin.
- Rare snubfin dolphin photographed in Australia
- A park ranger in Australia recently snapped a photo of a rarely seen species of dolphin known as the snubfin. “Don't blink,” the Queensland National Parks Facebook post reads.
- Rare Snubfin Dolphin Seen Frolicking Off Australia
- A parks and wildlife ranger in Queensland, Australia was in the right place at the right time to take a picture of the rarely seen snubfin dolphin, Townsville Bulletin reported.
- Support our snubfin dolphin
- HELP ONE OF our rarest marine mammals – the protected Australian snubfin dolphin. It's thought there could be fewer than 10,000 adults of this highly sociable marine creature left, mostly in small populations along Australia's northern coastline.
Suggested Web Resources
- Australian snubfin dolphin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Australian snubfin dolphin (Orcaella heinsohni) is a dolphin found off the northern coasts of Australia. It closely resembles the Irrawaddy dolphin (of the ...
- Australian Snubfin Dolphins, Orcaella heinsohni ~ MarineBio.org
- Find out what's known about Australian Snubfin Dolphins, Orcaella heinsohni, Mammalia, Cetacea, Delphinidae, including their world range and habitats, ...
- Snubfin dolphins | wwf
- The highly social snubfin dolphin is a relatively small species that lives only in the waters of northern Australia. It grows to between 1.5 and 2.
- Orcaella heinsohni — Australian Snubfin Dolphin
- Australian Snubfin Dolphins are characterised by a broadly rounded head that is extremely mobile and usually has a visible neck crease (Beasley et al. 2005).
- Australian snubfin dolphin (Department of Environment and
- Aug 31, 2015 The Australian snubfin dolphin is a relatively small cetacean (dolphin and whale family). Adults average 2 metres in length. It has a blunt, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Australian Snubfin Dolphin Topics
Related searchesirish potato famine
age of wonders map editor
worcester v georgia
ancient egypt in india
mahabharata sword origin of sword
rainbow nation rainbowism