Australias Big Things Tasmania
A selection of articles related to australias big things tasmania.
Original articles from our library related to the Australias Big Things Tasmania. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Australias Big Things Tasmania.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Australias Big Things Tasmania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Australias Big Things Tasmania books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 things I learned in Tasmania
- As a kid growing up in England, I didn't think about Tasmania much. In fact, it's fair to say that I didn't think about Tasmania at all.
- Tasmania bows to fossil fuel lobby as it turns to yet more gas/diesel
- It seems that the fossil fuel industry has got what it wanted from the Tasmanian government – a commitment to install yet more gas and diesel plants and put a freeze on any initiatives to encourage more renewable energy. ...
- Australian wildlife sanctuary is a heaven for Tasmanian devils
- While the Looney Tunes character snarls like a maniac, the actual Tasmanian devil is a timid, carnivorous marsupial about the size of a Jack Russell terrier, though stockier, lower to the ground and with a bigger head.
- Courtney Barnett wins 2016 Australian Music Prize
- While Barnett's songs are particularly Australian, there was an even bigger win for parochial interests, as three states can lay claim to the AMP this year.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.