- aus·tra·lo·pith·e·cine (ô-str l -p th -s n , -s n ). n.
- Describe the various Australopithecines in some detail. • Discuss possible phylogenetic relationships among the Australopithecines.
- 25 australopithecines gracile and robust.jpg
- these deﬁning features suggest an “australopithecine adaptation" of species inhabiting Color the incisors and canines in the two australopithecines.
- Does Allometry Expiain the Differences Between Gracile“ and
- pithecinc, A. ofricontts, and two 'robust' australopithecine taxa, A. boisci and A.
- Were Australopithecines Ape– Human Intermediates or Just Apes
- Mainstream scientists often claim that australopithecines such as the hand, creationists reject evolution and claim that australopithecines are “just apes.
- Your Turn — Aug. 10, 2011
- Rather than discussing the eating habits of australopithecines or the possible connections between modern birds and theropod dinosaurs, our children will discuss whether to believe in science or religious dogma.
- Sing me back home
- Why does one refuse to refer to the australopithecines as human?
- Australopithecine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term australopithecine refers generally to any species in the related genera Australopithecus or Paranthropus.
- Information on this hominid family that originated between 10 and 5 million years ago.
- Creationist Arguments: Australopithecines
- In 1950, Wilfred Le Gros Clark published a paper which definitively settled the question of whether the australopithecines were apes or not.
Australopithecines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Australopithecines books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschinatown manhattan history
steve ditko ditko quotes
2005 in rail transport january deaths
graham kennedy the crow call
gaius servilius glaucia