- Austronesian definition, Also called Malayo-Polynesian. a family of languages spoken in the Malay Peninsula, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, ...
- The Austronesian languages - Pacific Linguistics - ANU
- morphology, syntax, the history of scholarship on Austronesian languages, and a critical assessment of the reconstruction of Proto Austronesian phonology.
- Austronesian Prehistory in Southeast Asia - ANU Press
- Chapter 5. Austronesian Prehistory in. Southeast Asia: Homeland, Expansion and Transformation.
- A Hypothesis for Austronesian Origins - ScholarSpace
- A Hypothesis for. Austronesian Origins. PETER BELLWOOD.
- The Austronesian Homeland - ScholarSpace - University of Hawaii
- The Austronesian Homeland: A li uisti Perspective. ROBERT BLUST. INTRODUCfrON.
- Austronesian syntax*
- Oceania. Berlin: Mouton. 1.
- New research into the origins of the Austronesian languages
- THE languages known as Austronesian are spoken by more than 380 million people in territories that include Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Madagascar and the islands of the Pacific.
- An ancient Australian connection to India?
- The latest genetic research suggests it may have come from New Guinea or even directly from Taiwan by Austronesian speaking people, with no indications of India ancestry whatsoever.
- DNA Analysis Gives Insight into Austronesian Languages
- New research has shed light on one of the world's largest language families. The Austronesian language group includes a fifth of the world's languages, and yet its origins have long remained a mystery. Although the Indo-European and Sino-Tibetan ...
- FestPac and Austronesian connections
- For the past 13 years, the Council of Indigenous Peoples in Taiwan has organized an annual International Austronesian Conference. The conference is organized to bring together dozens of community activists, government representatives and scholars from ...
- Austronesian conference kicks off in Taipei
- The 2015 International Austronesian Conference got underway Oct. 29 in Taipei City, underscoring government efforts to strengthen collaboration and understanding among indigenous peoples from across the region. In his opening remarks, President Ma ...
- Austronesian peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Austronesians, Austronesian peoples or Austronesian-speaking peoples are various populations in Asia, Oceania and Africa that speak languages of the ...
- Austronesian languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Austronesian languages is a language family that is widely dispersed throughout Maritime Southeast Asia, Madagascar and the islands of the Pacific Ocean ...
- Austronesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Austronesia, in historical terms, refers to the homeland of the peoples who speak Austronesian languages, including Indonesian, Malay, Filipino, Maori, ...
- The Austronesian People - Our Pacific Ocean
- The term Austronesian peoples refers to a population group present in Southeast Asia or Oceania who speak, or had ancestors who spoke, one of the ...
- Austronesian Expansion - Taiwan 4000 BC
- Austronesian Expansion - Taiwan 4,000 BC. By 5,000 BC an especially potent and versatile culture combining fishing and gardening had developed on the ...
Austronesian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Austronesian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.