- The autapomorphic species concept is one of many methods that scientists might use to define and distinguish species from one another.
- Introduction to Cladistic Analysis
- An autapomorphy is an apomorphy that occurs in only one taxon.
- Comments on a phylogenetic system of the Platyhelminthes
- 1 - is called an autapomorphy of the taxon in question minthes. This autapomorphic characteristic is pres- photaxa.
- Sauropterygians NEVER FORGET
- In fact, absence of the tabular may be a neodiapsid autapomorphy (though the 'younginiform' Claudiosaurus may perhaps have tabulars).
- Autapomorphy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In cladistics, an autapomorphy is a distinctive anatomical feature, known as a derived trait, that is unique to a given terminal group.
- Autapomorphy | Facebook
- Autapomorphy - Description: In cladistics, an autapomorphy is a distinctive anatomical feature, The word "autapomorphy" is derived from the Greek words.
- Within this taxon set, hair is a unique character (autapomorphy) of mammals.
- autapomorphy - Dictionary of botany
- autapomorphy - character state see apomorphy only possessed.
- autapomorphy - Wiktionary
- autapomorphy (plural autapomorphies). (cladistics) A derived trait that Retrieved from "http://en.wiktionary.
Autapomorphy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autapomorphy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.