- au·teur ( -tûr , -t r ). n. A filmmaker, usually a director, who exercises creative control over his or her works and has a strong personal style.
- CTVA 319 AUTEURISM F2011
- "theory" of auteurism subsequently was disseminated, this fact largely came to be overlooked, leaving auteurism, frequently, to appear to stand on its own.
- Blurring the Boundaries: Auteurism & Kathryn Bigelow Brenda Wilson
- Blurring the Boundaries: Auteurism & Kathryn Bigelow. Brenda Wilson.
- 01 Bosman
- Authorship and auteurism in. Another Country1. Authorship and auteurism in Another Country.
- 'Louie': Artist at work and play
- of CK doing stand-up, it is a sort of fictional, mosaic self-portrait of the artist as an aging man, divorced with daughters: artful -- art, I'd argue -- without being arty and a rare bit of auteurism in a medium most often ruled by committee.
- What is the meaning of the term "auteuristic? - Yahoo! Answers India
- the usage would be "that film is auteuristic", which would mean that its directorial value is easily identifiable.
- auteurism - Definition of auteurism at YourDictionary.com
- Auteurism is the belief that a movie should primarily reveal the director's feelings and beliefs as if he has written it himself. (noun).
- Directing Cinema: Auteurism: a definition
- Apr 30, 2008 A lot of what I'll be writing about in this blog will concern film directing and the concept of auteurism.
Auteuristic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auteuristic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesingolstadt history and culture
utility cardinal and ordinal utility
mythology middle east
kleene star examples