A selection of articles related to authors.
Original articles from our library related to the Authors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Authors.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Authors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Authors books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Brief Guide for Authors
- authors to submit manuscripts to American Meteorological.
- Information for Authors - IEEE
- D. Billing/Ordering Information for Authors and Purchasing Departments. Appendix I.
- Information for Authors
- Authors are encouraged to line-number the text of their papers before converting the TRR references for papers: TRR for Authors and TRR Journal Online.
- LATEX2ε for authors
- authors who are already familiar with the old version of LATEX. It is not a Section 3 describes the new commands available to authors in LATEX 2ε.
Suggested News Resources
- Festival attracts top authors for tea and conversation
- By Tracy Sherlock, Vancouver Sun August 27, 2011 3:14 AM More than 100 authors from around the world will gather at the Vancouver International Writers & Readers Festival in Vancouver in October.
- Author calls for Blair to go on trial
- AN Author at the Edinburgh International Book Festival has called for former Prime Minister Tony Blair to be tried for his role in the Iraq war.
- Paper mill book, author head to Oregon State Fair
- Books selected for the special table at the fair must be by Oregon authors, said administrator Wayne Petersen.
- The author of 'How to Lose Friends & Alienate People' is now taking on the
- The journalist and author approached me in a bar, pretended to punch me in the stomach several times, then looked up and asked: “Why haven't you written about my school yet?
- Author of Banned Book to Speak in Springfield MO
- Now, one of those authors is headed to the Ozarks to speak. Sarah Ockler will speak during the Springfield-Greene County Library's "Banned Books Week" event. Ockler will speak twice on September 30, 2011 -- at noon and 7 pm -- at the Library Station.
Suggested Web Resources
- Authors < Literature in the Yahoo! Directory
- Explore sites about authors and their works, including biographies, study guides, fan pages, news, excerpts, and quotes.
- Author - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An author is broadly defined as "the person who originates or gives existence to anything" and that authorship determines responsibility for what is created.
- Author Yellow Pages
- Searchable directory of author sites. Also categorized alphabetically and by genre.
- A - -Writers - Last Names in Literature
- Search. Classic Literature · Book Basics · A-Z Lit & Authors · Read & Study Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.