Authorship Of The Pauline Epistles
A selection of articles related to authorship of the pauline epistles.
Original articles from our library related to the Authorship Of The Pauline Epistles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Authorship Of The Pauline Epistles.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Authorship Of The Pauline Epistles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Authorship Of The Pauline Epistles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gary Hoag's Wealth in Ancient Ephesus— Part Three
- BEN: From the outset of your study, you seem concerned to take the old Dibelius and Conzelmann claim about the supposed 'bourgeois ethics' of the Pastoral Epistles to task. They seem ...
- When Luther Shook Up Christianity
- He called for charity amid religious disagreements, aided by reason and persuasion. Even before Luther, he sought to make the Bible available to laymen. “I would that even the lowliest women read the Gospels and the Pauline Epistles,” he wrote.
- Potential Schism Prompts Question: Do We Believe the Bible or Not?
- Now, nearly 100 years after Machen, the question remains: Do we believe the Bible or not? Eric Metaxas is the bestselling author of “Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Prophet, Martyr, Spy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.