A selection of articles related to autism.
Original articles from our library related to the Autism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Autism.
- Lapis Lazuli
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, med. to dk. blue. In meditation, opens brow chakra; higher guidance, intuition, connection to higher self, overview, decisions for good of all. Organizes, quiets mind. Opens throat/thyroid chakra; self-expression, writing,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Autism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Autism - Interactive Metronome
- disorders, including Autism Spectrum. Disorder (ASD), evidence significant motor planning and sequencing problems.
- Autism Speaks
- 2008 Autism Speaks Inc. Autism Speaks and Autism Speaks It's Time To Listen & Design are general information about autism as a service to the community.
Suggested News Resources
- Temple Grandin: Awesome autistic, revered 'rock star'
- A girl born with severe autism—couldn't speak till age 4, couldn't bear her mother to touch her—rises above all this to develop a laser-sharp visual intelligence, go to college, become an MA, a doctor, a professor and world expert on animal behavior.
- Vaccine Cleared Again as Autism Culprit
- By GARDINER HARRIS Yet another panel of scientists has found no evidence that a popular vaccine causes autism.
- Revved up and on the run for autism research
- The diagnosis later confirmed her suspicion that he was autistic. “There was just an intuition that something wasn't right,” said Parmarter, who helped start Jeremy's Journey for Hope and the Happiness House Foundation motorcycle run.
- 'Walk Now' for autism in Nashville
- NASHVILLE – Autism Speaks, North America's largest autism science and advocacy organization, announced the 4th annual Nashville Walk Now for Autism Speaks fundraising and awareness event will take place Saturday, Sept.
- Restaurant group to host autism fundraiser
- By 121 Restaurant Group North Salem, NY - 121 Restaurant Group announced that it will be hosting its 2nd annual fundraiser to benefit autism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Autism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Autism is a disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behavior.
- Autism Society - Homepage
- The primary mission of ASAF is to raise and allocate funds to address the many unanswered questions about autism.
- Autism - KidsHealth
- Learn what autism means, the causes, and what life is like for kids who have it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprasanthi nilayam
meaning of dreams about money
dom language specific
comics vocabulary motion lines
list of tea companies