A selection of articles related to autism.
Original articles from our library related to the Autism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Autism.
- Lapis Lazuli
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid, med. to dk. blue. In meditation, opens brow chakra; higher guidance, intuition, connection to higher self, overview, decisions for good of all. Organizes, quiets mind. Opens throat/thyroid chakra; self-expression, writing,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Autism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Autism Parents Still Buying Into Bleach Cure From Self-Described Space Alien God
- A man who started what he calls the “Genesis II Church” and reportedly claims to be a billion-year-old god from the Andromeda galaxy keeps finding success in selling some autism parents on “bleach as autism cure.
- Portrait of a 6-year-old artist with autism and her therapy cat
- And while the two best friends are like family, there is one striking difference: Thula is a Maine Coon cat and Iris is a child with autism, diagnosed at age 2.
- Clayton youth with autism appearing in new PBS show
- Owens said the family includes Charlie's twin brother Max Owens, who also has autism. Both boys are fifth-graders in Clayton district schools. The family went to Los Angeles last summer for filming.
- New autism book urges parents to give kids 'Loving Push'
- In a new book by autism's most famous spokesperson, Temple Grandin gives credit to her mother for nudging her outside her comfort zone, and she urges today's parents to do the same for their children.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesenergy policy act of 2005 criticisms
football chant rugby union
sugar sugar economics
anaheim california sports teams