- di·ath·e·sis (d - th -s s). n. pl.
- Autoimmune Thyroiditis as a - American Journal of Epidemiology
- autoimmune reaction? What are the risk factors that predict susceptibility to autoimmune disease? THE AUTOIMMUNE DIATHESIS.
- Cutting Edge: A Role for B Lymphocyte Stimulator in Systemic Lupus
- of an autoimmune diathesis and likely plays a critical role in triggering activation of self-Ag-driven autoimmune B cells in human SLE.
- MS and autoimmune disorders
- non-MHC-mediated autoimmune diathesis.
- Inclusion body myositis: a case with associated collagen vascular
- matomyositis, an autoimmune diathesis with pul- monary involvement, and unequivocal clinical improvement in response to steroids. Case report.
- Autoimmune diseases: tracing the shared threads
- This observation has led to the concept of an autoimmune diathesis--that is, a genetic predisposition to autoimmune disease.
- Narcolepsy: a review of evidence for autoimmune diathesis.
- Narcolepsy: a review of evidence for autoimmune diathesis. Black JL 3rd.
- Narcolepsy: a review of evidence for autoimmune diathesis
- Narcolepsy: a review of evidence for autoimmune diathesis. (PMID:16401544). Abstract.
Autoimmune Diathesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autoimmune Diathesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.