- Device Maker Comments on Auto Injector Needles for Toddlers
- In the study, entitled Sonographic Assessment of Optimal Needle Length for Epinephrine Autoinjectors in Infants and Toddlers, researchers recreated the compression force exerted in discharging an auto injector and compared exposed needle length with ...
- Needle Length of Auto-Injectors May Need Review for Infants and Toddlers
- Epinephrine auto-injectors are a life-saving tool for children with allergies, however new evidence suggests the design of the devices may need adjustment for use on very young children.
- Epinephrine auto-injectors prescribed most often for children with nut allergies
- LOS ANGELES — Children with peanut or tree nut allergies had a significantly higher likelihood of receiving epinephrine auto-injector prescriptions from pediatricians, according to data presented at the 2016 American Academy of Allergy, Asthma ...
- Significant risk of epinephrine autoinjector overpenetration among infants
- LOS ANGELES — Infants weighing between 7.5 kg-15 kg were at increased risk of overpenetration from needles in commercially available pediatric epinephrine autoinjectors, according to study findings presented at the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma ...
- Sanofi Ending Its Licensing Agreement for Auvi-Q Auto-Injectors
- Sanofi executives have announced their company is ending its license and development agreement for the auto-injector Auvi-Q. In a press release, Sanofi officials said the agreement with kaléo, Inc., formerly Intelliject Inc.
Autoinjector is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autoinjector books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavid elazar legacy
penobscot county maine cities and towns
list of indigenous peoples micronesia
examples of feudalism sweden