Autumn Etymology References
A selection of articles related to autumn etymology references.
Original articles from our library related to the Autumn Etymology References. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Autumn Etymology References.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Autumn Etymology References is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autumn Etymology References books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Poem of the week: The Sheaves by Edwin Arlington Robinson
- To associate wheat with the colour “gold” is hardly original: one might find references to golden wheat in a million texts.
- Mirror, Mirror: Does 'Fairest' Mean Most Beautiful Or Most White?
- Essayist Autumn Whitefield-Madrano points out that at the same time "fair" was transitioning from beautiful to pale, it also came to carry more positive moral overtones – and "black" gained the meaning "dark purposes.
- The Word 'Squaw': Offensive or Not?
- According to which historian you speak to on any given day or which link you click in a Google search, there are several theories regarding the word's origin. Most notably negative and ...
- Poem of the week: Colored Hats by Gertrude Stein
- Colours, or references to colour itself, occur in text after text. The colours are extrinsic to the objects, none of which is treated even with the degree of representation retained by cubism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Autumn Etymology References Topics
Related searchescolumbus junction
shotgun specialty ammunition
bushrod r johnson
meaning of dreams about money
dom language specific
comics vocabulary motion lines