A selection of articles related to autumn leaves.
Original articles from our library related to the Autumn Leaves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Autumn Leaves.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Mabon Sabbat Ritual
- This is the second harvest Sabbat. The Goddess is entering into cronehood, and the dark of the year is beginning, so this is a time often associated with mysterious lore and wisdom. The altar and circle should be decorated with autumn leaves, gourds, berries,...
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Autumn Leaves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autumn Leaves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- MUSIC IS OUR WEAPON Launches 'The Autumn Leaves Project' at SXSW
- MUSIC IS OUR WEAPON Launches 'The Autumn Leaves Project' at SXSW MUSIC IS OUR WEAPON (MIOW), a 501(c)3 nonprofit that uses the power of music, technology and service to serve people with cognitive disabilities, will launch The Autumn Leaves ...
- Why a hope in the world since Biblical times is officially over
- When Donald Trump made the Mexican wall and forced repatriation centerpieces of his campaign last autumn, and began winning, his fellow Republican candidates slithered after him.
- CO2 data is 'wake-up call' for Paris climate deal
- It is regarded as the most important site in the global monitoring network, recording the see-saw, rise and fall of carbon in the atmosphere over a year.
- Gas prices moving through springtime ascent
- It leaves room in his budget to pay off bills, he said. So from that ...
- A Raf Coffee Tour of Russia
- Before working on the recipe, we looked at some of the most popular autumn flavors, among which was basil. Through trial and error, we ... The recipe is simple: fresh basil leaves are blended together with cooled sugar syrup and then strained.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Autumn Leaves Topics
dream symbol indecisiveness