A selection of articles related to autumn.
Original articles from our library related to the Autumn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Autumn.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Mabon Sabbat Ritual
- This is the second harvest Sabbat. The Goddess is entering into cronehood, and the dark of the year is beginning, so this is a time often associated with mysterious lore and wisdom. The altar and circle should be decorated with autumn leaves, gourds, berries,...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ritual Tools
- The most important thing to remember about the use of ritual tools is this: the tools are unimportant -- we have all we need to make magic: our bodies, our breath, our voices, each other. However, ritual tools can be useful to remind your subconscious that...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Autumn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autumn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sampling the Autumn 2016 menu at the Qantas first class lounge
- A highlight of any visit to the award-winning Qantas First Lounge at Sydney and Melbourne is the seasonal menu created by a team of chefs from Neil Perry's Rockpool Group.
- Autumn stalls as heat wave arrives
- “We'll only start seeing autumn weather in April,” he said. “It's been a very warm start to the season across the country, especially in NSW and Queensland.” Mr Sharpe said temperatures are expected hover around a high 31C until Friday before they rise ...
- Autumn knack - beautiful, original, NZ made craft and design
- Berhampore Primary School is holding its famed craft event, the Knack Market, this weekend, featuring beautiful, original New Zealand made craft and design. Autumn Knack is a great opportunity to stock up on locally-made wares with an ethos focusing ...
- Emmerdale plans Final Destination-style chiller for autumn
- New Emmerdale producer Iain MacLeod has revealed that he has an autumn thriller planned for the ITV soap, a "grand scale" drama that will be "The Big Chill meets Final Destination". Speaking about the October plotline, the show boss explained: "We're ...
- Hillary's autumn vulnerability
- She was speaking live in Ohio, previewing an autumn agenda. Regardless of whether you agree with her — on trade or anything else — at least she was talking policy. But, according to what passes for cable news judgement, narcissism trumps substance.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
mediation common aspects of mediation
the bund history
american history dictionary y
synagogue famous synagogues