A selection of articles related to autumnal equinox.
Original articles from our library related to the Autumnal Equinox. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Autumnal Equinox.
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Autumnal Equinox is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Autumnal Equinox books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 'official' start to spring? Here's how the equinox works
- Monday, February 29, 2016, 9:00 PM - The "official" start to spring is coming up fast, a welcome marker on the road to true warmth.
- When does Spring start in 2016? Spring equinox in the UK explained
- Spring may have sprung on the meteorological calendar but there's a reason things still feel a little chilly this year.
- Autumn's equinox happens early Wednesday
- The autumnal equinox arrives precisely at 4:21 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept.
- Forget daffodils and tulips: Enjoy an early spring with these lesser-known bulbs
- If you shift your bulb repertoire away from the brassy daffodils of late March and the chaliced tulips of April, you can revel in a bulb display for weeks before that elusive vernal equinox.
- When does spring start in 2016? When the season begins in the meteorological
- The astronomical season is the most popular, therefore spring in the astronomical sense begins on Sunday, March 20 and ends on Sunday, June 19. March 20 is our spring equinox (and the autumn equinox in roughly six months' time), which signifies the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Autumnal Equinox Topics
Related searchesedom identification with rome
airbus a330 accident summary
cliff burton equipment
book of the dead
volkswagen karmann ghia history
black pete mickey mouse