- Works of Auvaiyar: AtticcUTi, konRai vEntan, mUturai & nalvazi 協殿
- Works of Auvaiyar: AtticcUTi, konRai vEntan,. mUturai & nalvazi. 協殿＠ 癢勾: 鮠 殃, Ω◎ 鷯 ,.
- குறள்மூலம் - Project Madurai
- ஔைவயார் அருளிச்ெசய்த. "குறள்மூலம்". kuRaL mUlam of auvaiyAr.
- SHRINGARA …wherever the heart wanders, there it encounters its
- Poetess Auvaiyar offers him his favorite dishes: milk, honey, raw sugar and rice. In return, she requests poetry in the language TAMIL: not only in words, but also ...
- Avvaiyar - poems -
- There is a very famous legend that is associated with Auvaiyar (also. Auvayar) ( Tamil: ṟṟṟṟṟṟṟ), a prominent female poets/ethicist/political activist of Sangam ...
- Heathenism, Idolatry and Rational Monotheism among the Hindus
- other schools, books such as Auvaiyar's Kopfaivéntan, one of the ethical treatises he translated, were taught to children (HB I: 410). 8" Tiliander, Christian and ...
- The Good of Hinduism: A Solid Foundation of Pluralism
- Auvaiyar states "a is for aram seyya virumbu" - the first letter in the indic-alphabet is for giving. The third letter e is for 'eyalvath karavel'. DO not block other from giving.
- A musical journey, relived
- Driven by gruelling poverty in the early 1900s, a mother along with her three children was walking towards river Cauvery.
- Artfully curated
- Reading the book is like visiting an artfully curated museum of poetry from the Vedas to the present, except that the editors break logic and clichés of time, placing Kalidasa next to Nissim Ezekiel or Auvaiyar next to Ayyappa Paniker.
- La fête des lumières tamoule : « Karthikai Deepam »
- Dans cette œuvre, il est bien spécifié que le grand festival (peruviLā) est célébré lors de la pleine lune (paurṇami) du mois de kārttikai.
- Athiyamān Nedumān Añci - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- When poet Auvaiyar visited the court of Athiyamān Nedumān Añci, he liked her so much that he deliberately delayed in giving her gifts to prolong her stay.
- An introduction to Auvaiyar's Vinayagar Agaval - Tamil Guardian
- The Vinayagar Agaval ('Song of Vinayaga') is a stunning example of Tamil sacred poetry. It is thought to be the greatest poem of the Chola era poet Auvaiyar, ...
- Avvaiyyar - Avaiyyar Biography - Avvaiyar Life History - Poet Avvaiyyar
- Avvaiyyar/Avaiyyar biography takes us on a journey into the life of the saintly poet . Check out Avvaiyar life history.
- Saint Auvaiyar's Vinayaka Ahaval - YouTube
- Oct 14, 2012 Vinayaka Ahaval by Saint Auvaiyar Dedicated to Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami on his 70th Jayanthi Sung by: M.S. Subbulakshmi & Others ...
Auvaiyar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auvaiyar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesblood plot
hill station jharkhand