- Avvaiyar (Tamil: ஔவையார்)(also Auvayar) was the name of more than one poet who was active during different periods of Tamil literature.
- Works of Auvaiyar: AtticcUTi, konRai vEntan, mUturai & nalvazi
- Works of Auvaiyar: AtticcUTi, konRai vEntan,. mUturai & nalvazi. ķĻÅÂĄũ áøļû: ŽōūĒîÝĘ , ĶļĄýĻČ§Åóūý,.
- Works of Auvaiyar: AtticcUTi, konRai vEntan, mUturai & nalvazi ¶¨ÅÂ
- Works of Auvaiyar: AtticcUTi, konRai vEntan,. mUturai & nalvazi. ¶¨ÅÂ¡÷ áø¸û: ¬ ò¾¢îÝÊ , ¦¸¡ý¨È§Åó¾ý,.
- A Conservative Rebel
- known was Auvaiyar.
- IT TAKES THREE TO EPISTEMOLOGY
- composed by the Tamil poetess Auvaiyar in the twelfth century are to stay the central meeting ground of this dialogue.
- Artfully curated
- Reading the book is like visiting an artfully curated museum of poetry from the Vedas to the present, except that the editors break logic and clichés of time, placing Kalidasa next to Nissim Ezekiel or Auvaiyar next to Ayyappa Paniker.
- Avvaiyar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Project madurai – Avvaiyar works in PDF - http://www.tamilnation.org/literature/ auvaiyar/pm002.
- Auvaiyar's dates are unknown; 22 of her poems praise a Tamil king, Atiyaman Netuman Anci, but we aren't sure when he lived (perhaps in the 100s CE).
- An introduction to Auvaiyar's Vinayagar Agaval
- Jan 7, 2008 The name Auvaiyar has been given to a number of important female poets, of whom three in particular stand out as literary giants.
- Auvaiyar's Channel - YouTube
- Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
Auvaiyar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Auvaiyar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe hidden curriculum commentary
received pronunciation phonology
screen reader types of screen reader