- Carving out a niche in Satavadhanam
- For the 26-year-old Avadhani, the literary journey started off at a tender age. Apart from completing 36 'Ashtavadhanams', his outstanding poetic prowess earned him the titles 'Avadhana Sudhakara' and later 'Avadhana Bharathi' and 'Satavadhani'.
- Marathon celebration of Avadhanam
- In a first-ever effort of its kind in north coastal Andhra, an Avadhana Saptaham, a week-long celebrations of Ashtavadhanams was a big draw at Kalabharati, Visakhapatnam. Avadhanam, a cerebral exercise that originated during the hoary Vedic times has ...
- Tirupati Book Festival begins on a grand note
- Later, Saraswathi Putra Avadhana Samrat Dr. Medasani Mohan and Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam (SPMVV) Vice-Chancellor V. Durga Bhavani inaugurated the exhibition.
- A Golden, Musical Milestone
- His wife Ramamani, a post graduate in music from Bangalore Universit,y is the first woman to present Avadhana Pallavi in front of the legends of Karnatak music at Karnataka Gana Kala Parishat in 1974.
- Scholar extraordinaire
- Rallabandi could pen a verse so fast that Avadhanas he presented amidst scholars were always a cakewalk for him. He was blessed with a fantastic memory. Refer to the name of any poet of the past, Kavita Prasad would be ready to read out the verses from ...
Avadhana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Avadhana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.