A selection of articles related to avocado.
Original articles from our library related to the Avocado. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Avocado.
- Avocado: Correspondences
- Persea americana Folk Names: Ahuacotl , Alligator Pear, Persea Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love, Lust, Beauty Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Avocado green with patches of pinkish red. Balances the four lower chakras. These are often thought the most difficult to bring into line as they affect our desires, sensuality, will and emotions. A marathon runner's stone. Works with breathing and allocation...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Avocado is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Avocado books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 8001 Budding and Grafting Citrus and Avocados
- It is often tempting, after eating a particularly good orange or avocado, to plant the seed to mature citrus or avocado trees, a process known as top working.
- hc 5 avocado
- CTAHR Fact Sheet. Horticultural Commodity no. 4*.
- Avocado - Family News_Eng.ai
- May. Produce Tips. •Pick avocados that are firm but give to gentle pressure.
- Avocado Production in Home Gardens Revised
- AVOCADO PRODUCTION IN HOME GARDENS. Author: Gary S. Bender, Ph.
- Blue Avocado Nonprofit Job Sites Directory 12-09
- Blue Avocado / CompassPoint Nonprofit Services. 731 Market Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94103 firstname.lastname@example.org 415.
Suggested News Resources
- Fruit or vegetable, avocado fills variety of roles
- By Lisa McKinnon Farmer Jim Lewis picks a Lamb Hass avocado, one of the rare varieties he grows, as he gives Brenda Cusick a tour of his farm in the Somis area.
- Avocado industry gets boost from Burger King
- Avocado insiders say Burger King's California Whopper with its guacamole will help grow the category. Keeping the avocado in the fast food spotlight, Burger King Corp.
- Suspected Avocado Thief Arrested
- By Lauren Steussy A man was arrested Friday on suspicion of stealing thousands of dollars' worth of avocados.
- 'A complicated hoot'
- Elaine Dundy's The Dud Avocado examines the timeless dilemmas of a girl about town Elaine Dundy … blazing a trail for all those Carrie Bradshaws.
- Hass Avocado Board and Jay “The Tailgate Guy” DiEugenio Dish up Distinctive
- To help with all your tailgating needs, the Hass Avocado Board has teamed up with Jay “The Tailgate Guy” DiEugenio to offer sports fans the ultimate game time dishes featuring fresh Hass avocados.
Suggested Web Resources
- Avocados & Guacamole | California Avocado Commission
- With their flavor, texture, and nutritional value, California Avocados might be nature's highest achievement.
- WHFoods: Avocados
- The avocado is colloquially known as the Alligator Pear, reflecting its shape and the leather-like appearance of its skin.
- Grow An Avocado Tree! -
- Wash the avocado pit under cool running water, you don't need soap to clean it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescompound linguistics compound nouns
neolithic deities and spirits
breasts and genitalia
history of india the paleolithic era